Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pre - Briefing at Spiral (Damansara Perdana)

Hi guys, Aishah here. On Monday, 25th October 2010, we had a pre briefing as the title suggests :)

Our team was late because some of us, ehem ehem, woke up late. So sorry! I'm pretty sure we gave the wrong impression to you guys :( But, luckily for us, Vincent is an awesome/crazy driver! He drove so fast from Kelana Jaya LRT station all the way to Damansara Perdana in... 10 minutes? Haha.

So, we reached Damansara Perdana, we went up to the Spiral Office, located on the THIRD FLOOR! Mind you, I was in heels and I brought my laptop along as well. I told myself, no way was I gonna wear heels anymore, especially at KLIA @.@ I died halfway up the stairs.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!


Spiral office, the office door is so cool. Hahah.
During the briefing.
BREAK TIME! :D
Vincent

Derrick

The briefing ended around noon. So much of information was given in 2 hours! 

XX- Aishah, B&W

No comments:

Post a Comment